Thursday, 28 June 2012

Jerks who drive U-Hauls & Semis

All the jerks in U-Hauls and Semi-trucks who've recently been trying to drive me off the road need to STOP IT, NOW!

Granted, I might be slower than some road cyclists because I actually stop for stop signs, but I view that as a small price to pay for road safety, traffic law compliance, and rule-based regularity. Cyclists belong on the roads, not the sidewalks, and jerkasses in Semis and U-Hauls are what's driving the more weak willed bike-riders onto the sidewalks, where they don't belong.

I am getting pretty damn close to actually mounting a camera onto the back of my bike so I can start writing down the numbers these vehicular thugs on the streets of the 'Peg.

3 comments:

  1. you do know they are bigger vehicles, when you notice one approaching take defensive action, they drive differently than cars. Check your rearview mirror and step aside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMASH ALL VEHICLES NOW!

    ReplyDelete